Discover how visceral manipulation can help you.
Viscera relates to the internal organs of the body (liver, kidney, stomach, intestines, pancreas, heart, and lungs). Visceral Manipulation (VM) is a gentle manual therapy that helps to release internal restrictions and unhealthy compensations that cause pain and dysfunction in the body. Dr. Michele Bartlett uses VM therapy to re-establish the body’s ability to adapt and restore itself.
VM can provide relief from:
- Hearburn/Acid reflux
- Disgestive disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Internal scar tissue pain and dysfunction
- Chest congestion and more
- Increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the tissues
- Re-establishing cell to cell communication
- Improving cellular activity
- Correcting organ dysfunction
- Reducing or eliminating the need for prescription medication