The Ultimate Heart and Blood Sugar Assessment
One in three Americans are at risk for developing diabetes or will suffer from heart disease. With these astounding numbers, Evergreen Natural Medicine is pleased to offer both a comprehensive heart disease and diabetes risk assessment as well as an integrative (holistic and conventional) individualized treatment plan. Don’t wait for a serious event such as heart attack or blindness to occur before taking action. Early detection is vital!
At Evergreen Natural Medicine, we offer advanced blood testing that evaluates expanded cholesterol parameters, inflammation, metabolic function, and genetics to get a more complete picture of your current health and risk of future disease development.
You are an ideal candidate for testing if you have:
- A current or past diagnosis of heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, stroke, and/or other cardiac concerns
- Diabetes or blood sugar concerns
- A family history of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and/or Alzheimer’s disease
- Obesity or metabolic syndrome
- Unexplained fatigue
- Menopause, Andropause, or other hormone imbalances
- Sexual dysfunction
What the test includes:
- Specialized cholesterol panel: breaks down the LDL and HDL cholesterol to evaluate the individual components, size, and shape of these molecules.
- Specific markers of inflammation in your arteries that causes plaque buildup that may lead to blockage and possible heart attack.
- Comprehensive blood sugar analysis includes risk of developing diabetes and blood sugar regulation over a period of 1 day to 3+ months.
- Targeted genetic testing to assess your predisposition for cardiac-related diseases and information to determine which treatments would be most beneficial to you.
- An analysis of fatty acid balance which provides detailed breakdown of the types and levels of omega fatty acids and those you may be lacking to help optimize your supplementation.
- Hormone testing to measure sex hormones (such as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone), adrenal, and thyroid hormones for optimal hormone balance.