At Evergreen Natural Medicine, our physicians offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages. We offer both primary care services and specialized services.
- Routine physical exams
- Laboratory blood testing
- Annual gynecological exams, including PAP smears
- Skin checks for concerns with changing moles
- Acute Care for cold/flu, rashes, ear infections, upper respiratory infections, yeast infections, and urinary tract infections.
- IV Nutritional Therapy (Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids) to address nutritional deficiencies, cancer, autoimmune diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, fibromyalgia, pre and post-surgery recovery, select neurological conditions, and a variety of metabolic disorders.
- Holistic Pelvic Care (HPC), a targeted form of physical therapy that is especially useful for women who struggle with urinary incontinence or are recovering from child birth.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, particularly useful at countering the effects of menopause and male low testosterone. Prescriptions are individually created and compounded for patients.
- Fertility Support, individualized programs to support both males and females facing fertility challenges.
- Visceral Manipulation / Myofascial Tissue Release, a hands-on therapy that corrects for acid reflux, hiatal hernia, and other digestive disorders, provides pain relief, reduces muscle tension, and promotes improved blood flow in tissues and increased body range of motion.
- Targeted Herbal, Nutritional, and Pharmaceutical Therapies to address conditions such as:
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Celiac Disease, and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth),
- Cardiovascular disorders (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, abnormal heart rate and rhythms, and hardening of the arteries),
- Sex hormone imbalances (menopause, PCOS, PMS, low testosterone, and infertility),
- Other hormone imbalances (thyroid and adrenal),
- Metabolic Disorders (Diabetes and Obesity)
- Weight Management including specialized diets, individualized exercise programs, hormone balancing, and elimination of food sensitivities.
- Mood Management Techniques such as EFT, dietary strategies, relaxation techniques, and individualized supplements and herbs.